- 87% of power outages are caused by severe weather (50,000 or more customers).
- Power outages cost American households $150 billion annually with weather - related outages accounting for $25 - $70 billion per year.
- 50 thousand people on average are affected daily by U.S. power outages.
- Weather-related power outages have doubled since 2003.
Which option is best for you?
- Portable Generators designed for commercial work sites, campsites, tailgates, and other portable settings power a handful of appliances via extension cord. Must be present to operate and refuel. Must be safely operated away from the home and open windows in order to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning. No installation required. Run on gasoline or diesel.
- Standby Generators Permanently attach to a home similar to a central air-conditioning unit Run on propane or natural gas (self-feeding fuels). Turn on automatically when power is lost; homeowner does not need to be present Can power everything in a home, including heating, HVAC, lights, appliances, and sensitive electronics. Some standby generators, like those from Kohler can be operated remotely from a smartphone.
Just give us a call or fill out the form and one of our representatives will set up a time to provide a free consultation. We'll talk about your specific needs and provide a quote on a backup power product and installation that is right for you.
No charge or obligation, simple as that.